As a quantity surveyor, you will be responsible for preparing and budgeting bills of quantities for Openbook’s projects.
– Analysis of all project documentation and drawings
– Measuring and quantifying the needs of labor, resources, equipment, services, and materials
– Market research of suppliers and subcontractors to develop a total project cost estimate
– Filling out bills of quantities and preparing all necessary documentation for construction proposals
– Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and/or Architecture or a quantity surveying technical course
– Minimum of 5 years of experience after graduation in a related field.
– Experience in CAD software programs
– Ability to work in Revit is a plus
– Knowledge of languages, including fluency in English will be a plus
– Driver’s license
– Immediate availability