The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of architectural principles and practices, as well as a proven track record of success in leading and managing complex projects. The Senior Architect will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of architectural projects, as well as the mentoring and development of junior architects.
– Lead the design and development of architectural projects from concept to completion.
– Develop and interpret structural designs, ensuring that they meet all applicable codes and regulations.
– Work with clients to understand their needs and develop designs that meet their goals.
– Manage and mentor junior architects, providing them with guidance and support.
– Stay up-to-date on the latest architectural trends and technologies.
– Prepare and present project proposals to clients.
– Manage project budgets and schedules.
– Master’s degree in architecture a 5-year degree in Architecture, or equivalent.
– 10+ years of experience in architectural design.
– Strong understanding of architectural principles and practices.
– Excellent leadership and management skills.
– Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
– Proficiency in REVIT software.
– Good written skills in English, as well as verbal communication skills.